Epic Reef & Island Adventures
Explore remote reef and island locations where other Port Douglas Snorkeling tours rarely paddle including options of Low Isles, Snapper Island & Undine Cay.
- Bookings required by 4pm the day prior to tour.
- Pick up and drop off at Port Douglas accommodation.
- Boat leaves 8.30am for 3.30pm return.
- Includes fast boat transfers to reef & island locations, guides for snorkelling, stand up paddleboarding, intro kitesurfing, tubing and wakeboarding.
- All watersports gear supplied, lunch, morning tea, water, ice and cold drinks.
- EMC Barrier Reef Tax and stinger suits included in cost.
- Free photos supplied on your USB.
- Cancellations required at least 48 hours prior to tour otherwise 100 per cent cancellation policy applies.
- Windswell may cancel the tour at any time due to safety considerations. This is at the full discretion of Windswell. Full refund is provided if charter cancelled due to weather conditions.