What you're in for?
Join us at the Southern end of 4 Mile Beach for a jam packed day of water and wind sports adventures!
In conjunction with the Carnivale Beach Day and Surfing Queensland we are offering a WindSwell Sunday Session where you get to try out all the activities and gear!
- WAKE Boarding – Carve it up behind the boat on a WAKE board and finish by holding on while being whipped around on the bumper tube!
- SUP Boarding – Join our expert paddle guides and learn to walk on water during our stand-up paddle tour spotting turtles, other marine life and racking up extra points for 360’s and catching waves.
Joining us on the day is the Surfing QLD team from Gold Coast who will help deliver and launch the new SurfSUP Program which aims to teach groms aged 8-16, everything they need to know in the incredible sport of stand-up paddle boarding. For an additional $10 register your kid for the Come & Try SurfSUP Session!
- WING Boarding – When the wind kicks in, it’s time to swap the paddle out for our NEW KITE WINGS to cruise through the waves on a SUP board or along the beach on our land board.
- FOIL Boarding – Ride above the water’s surface like a magic carpet on the FOIL board
- KITE Surfing – Harness the wind and get high, learn to fly with our instructors! Meet the local kite crew, check out the latest gear and book our 10am daily lessons to continue your journey with the wind and the waves!!