Anyone can learn how to fly Kitesurfing Port Douglas once we teach you the key to understanding the elements to make your next step a breeze.
- Bookings required by 4pm the day prior to tour.
- Lessons are held at the southern end of Four Mile Beach in front of Four Mile Park off Barrier St.
- All required gear is included.
- Option to purchase your own trainer kite.
- Lesson takes 1-2 hours.
- Scheduled lesson times 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm and 5pm.
- Cancellations required at least 48 hours prior to tour otherwise 100 per cent cancellation policy applies.
- Windswell may cancel the tour at any time due to safety considerations. This is at the full discretion of Windswell. Full refund is provided if charter cancelled due to weather conditions.